What I did yesterday
Posted by Lissa on October 8, 2010
- Drank coffee and ate a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich
- Cancelled some insurance policies for the MA apartment
- Did a walk-through of the Raj Mahal
- Fought with a bank
- Closed on the Raj Mahal
- Exchanged high-fives with Mike
- Ate a trio of side salads – Pea salad (with onions and bacon), chicken salad (meh; didn’t do more than pick at it) and tuna salad (with lots of capers and tomato relish – it was excellent!)
- Indulged in an hour of recoil therapy — ahhhhhhhh . . . . Siguette says she has missed me; I told her I missed her too!
- We played with our new Evil-Looking Black Rifle (an M&P 15-22) and killed a zombie:
(Full disclosure — it took me a while to get used to the sights. Therefore most of the holes in the upper-black circle are mine, but ALL the eye-holes are Mikes. You go, sweetie!)
- Ate some leftover Italian with delicious Gascon Reserve and equally delicious pan-roasted brussels sprouts
- Watched some TV
- Went to bed
- Listened to the cat MEOW, MEOW, MEOW at my husband’s ears for a good portion of the night
We’re perpetually short on sleep, over-busy, stressed and a bit frantic, but it’s also relaxing and warm and sunny. Very odd.
Thank you everyone for your good wishes; I’ll keep you posted as we set up life in the Sunshine State!