Wow! Like randomly finding a $20 in your pocket
Posted by Lissa on October 31, 2008
Well, this came out of the blue!!!! Thanks so much, TOTWTYTR, I’m flattered and honored and gobsmacked and generally SQUEEEE!! :)
Because I am a Good Girl (except for my penchant for torturing my cat with embarrassing articles of apparel), I shall hereby confer this Great Honor on the following five:
1) Breda. I like her. She’s purty and she has what might be my dream job, surrounded by books all day. (Okay, so, actually my dream job would be a book critic — have people send me books for free and GET PAID TO READ THEM — but a librarian’s pretty close!) Doh! She already got tagged! Well, then, Crystal. Her Crazy Chronicles are some of the most soul-wrenching, gut-stabbingly honest, heartbreaking, courageous posts I’ve ever read.
2) Bruce. He has escaped the Volksrepublik of Massachusetts but still keeps me current on the news around here. Oh, and he sings funny songs with a perfect Maine accent. Bruce, I want a kilt picture!
3) Sarah. She argues unashamedly for her side, makes me proud to be an American and a woman and makes me want to learn how to knit. Someday . . .
4) Bookworm. One of the most intelligent, logical, thoughtful commentators on the Intrawebz. She takes the pain out of politics!
5) Last but not least, Shoothouse Barbie. My old high school friend from Liberalville, she makes bullets into barettes and took me shooting FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME (yay!).
That was HARD! Everyone on my blogroll is a good read, and I hope you visit them often. Thanks TOTWTYTR!!!!!
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deservingBloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.