Posted by Lissa on February 24, 2010
- The Borg has sucked me in. The dishes in my sink look on accusingly as I go about my Borg-mandated web surfing.
- Which apps are worth actual money? I’ve been downloading boatloads of free apps but am reluctant to fork over actual cash unless I know the product is going to be awesome. Your thoughts?
- I did spend money on Pocket God, and have been quite a cruel and vengeful God! I keep accidentally tipping the poor suckers off the screen. And letting them explode from a buildup of internal waste. And failing to defend them from barking spiders. Apparently I need to brush up on my God-skills.
- Speaking of actual cash, I realized last night why I had enough in my allowance to buy an iPhone — I haven’t bought a pair of heels in at least six months. My inner fashionista cries out in pain and demands a Stiletto app.
- Rajah prefers the BirdSounds Lite app to the Kitty! app. I prefer that he not launch himself off my lap in a panic — ouchie claws — so I guess I prefer BirdSounds as well!
- From last week — a shattered crystal goblet = God’s way of telling you Why yes, you SHOULD mop the floor, you lazy git.
- Of course, I also think cold, rainy days are God’s way of telling us to go back to bed and stay there. My boss has proved disappointingly immune to such cold hard logic.
- It’s official — Mike wants an iPhone! EPIC lightsaber battles will commence next week.
- Does everyone remember this? You know, the Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd opera? I made a reference to it in Facebook to a 23-year-old and fear he had no idea what I was talking about!
- Speaking of Facebook — yes, Breda, I check Facebook, but only my “real” identity one. Trying to also keep a LookingForLissa one became exhausting!
- Life sucks at Ye Olde Financial Company right now. I really look forward to Monday.
- God, did I just SAY that? I definitely need more coffee.
- Coffee app???
Happy Wednesday, all!